TWI training course: Writer & Trainer
The TWI Writer & Trainer training consists of 2 days of training at our training location in Emmeloord. Within two weeks the supervision will take place at your own workplace. The training is completed with a practical exam, again at your own workplace. When you successfully pass the practical exam, you will receive the certificate for TWI Writer & Trainer.
This training is suitable for participants with a work and thinking level of MBO level 3 or higher, a diploma is not a requirement.
The open training courses take place at our modern training location in Emmeloord. Our training location is spacious with plenty of natural light. This training room also fully complies with the RIVM guidelines regarding covid-19.
- Origin of TWI, and the translation to contemporary practice
- What is a workplace analysis and how do you make one?
- What is a training standard and what does it need to contain
- How to write a training standard: structure and writing style
- The structure of the TWI training
- How to train an employee according to the TWI method
- The what, how and why approach
- Practicing giving training
- Communication skills/Communication styles
The coaching day
This is an individual session, where one of our experienced TWI coaches will guide you one-on-one in applying TWI in practice. We will look at the training standards you have prepared yourself, sharpen them and practice training a colleague/employee on the written training standard. The TWI coach actively watches, gives feedback and prepares you for the practical exam.
The Practice Exam
The Practice Exam is a check to see if you are able to independently write a training standard and train a colleague/employee on this standard yourself. When you successfully complete the practical exam, you will receive the TWI Writer & Trainer certificate.
€ 1.487 ex 21% VAT
Exclusive travelexpenses TWI Coach to your location
- Course material
- Lunch during the training days
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruit
- Guidance and practical exams on location
- TWI certificate and registration in the TWI register
During the training you can stay overnight at Hotel ‘t Voorhuys in Emmeloord.
Call +31 (0)527-612870 or book via www.voorhuys.nl.
Are you booking online? Then book using the discount code ‘TWI’.
Hotel Restaurant Grand Cafe ‘t Voorhuys
De Deel 20
8302 EK Emmeloord