TWI training: Process Confirmation
The TWI Process Confirmator training is the continuation of the TWI training. To participate in this training you need to have demonstrable knowledge of TWI.
To secure TWI and to make it a lasting success in your organization, it is essential to regularly check if employees still work according to the standard. This training is aimed at training someone in the organization to become a TWI Auditor in just one day, so that this person can independently audit employees on the correct execution of a task according to the written training standard. This training is suitable for participants with a work & thinking level of MBO level 4 or higher, a diploma is not a requirement.
The open training courses take place at our modern training location in Emmeloord. Our training location is spacious with plenty of natural light.
Topics on the training day
- A brief review of the training TWI Writer and/or Trainer
- The role of auditing within the PDCA cycle
- Which conditions an audit must meet
- Observing objectively
- Design and organization of the audit
- Practicing conducting the audit
Within two weeks after the training, the practical exam takes place. This takes a maximum of one and a half hours and takes place at the own workplace.
€ 1.061 ex 21% VAT
Exclusive travelexpenses TWI Coach to your location
- Course material
- Lunch during the training days
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruit
- Guidance and practical exams on location
- TWI certificate and registration in the TWI register
During the training you can stay overnight at Hotel ‘t Voorhuys in Emmeloord.
Call +31 (0)527-612870 or book via www.voorhuys.nl.
Are you booking online? Then book using the discount code ‘TWI’.
Hotel Restaurant Grand Cafe ‘t Voorhuys
De Deel 20
8302 EK Emmeloord