The TWI-Company is a true practice specialist. All TWI training courses are aimed at enabling the participant to immediately apply what he has learned in practice. And that in their own organisation.
We are able to do this because all our TWI trainers and TWI coaches have had their feet in the clay themselves. They know what they are talking about and understand the dynamics of the manufacturing industry. During the TWI training courses, participants not only receive the necessary theoretical knowledge about Training Within Industry, but above all the practical tools they need to apply TWI directly at their own work location.
The person is key
TWI is a methodology that puts people first. After all, it is still people who have to carry out the task. We also include this aspect in our TWI training courses. In addition to improving processes and working flawlessly, participants also learn about didactic skills, communication styles, giving feedback and dealing with resistance.
Writer & Trainer
2 days training + 0,5 day guidance + proces confirmation
- What is TWI and how do I succesfully apply it in my own workplace
- What is a training standard and how do i write it
- How do I train someone according to the TWI method?
- Communication skills.
- Short look back at the training TWI Writer & Trainer
- The role of proces confirmation within the PDCA cycle
- Ehat requirements must an audit meet
- Objectively observing
- Design and organization of the proces confirmation
1 day training + 0,5 day guidance + proces confirmation
- What is TWI and how do you apply it successfully in your own workspace
- What is a training standaard and what does it look like
- How do I train someone according to the TWI method
- Communication skills